Probiotic Caps (formerly Probiotic Complex) by Premier Research Labs contains full spectrum, beneficial flora for healthy intestine support.* This formula is based on extensive research and has been in clinical use for over ten years in Japan.
- Broad-spectrum, quantum-state probiotic cultures (“good bacteria”) for healthy intestinal ecology*
- 12 different viable strains of beneficial flora to support all major groups of health-promoting intestinal bacteria*
- Features a unique process using 95 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 5 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bio-available nutrients.
- Not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2 or 3 strains
- Allergy-free; non-dairy base (milk-free)
- No animal-based ingredients
- Pure Vegan. Excipient-free.
Probiotic Caps contains the TH10 strain of friendly bacteria, specially developed by leading Japanese scientists, and received The Best Product award (1991) from the Japanese Dairy and Food Association and also the International Best Alternative Medicine Gold Medal (1998) at the World Congress and Exposition on Integrative Healing.
Each capsule contains:
Proprietary blend (433mg):
12 Strains of Live Lactic Acid Bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Enterococcus faecalis TH10
- Enterococcus faecium
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei ss casei
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobaccilus helveticus ss. jagurti
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- vegetable softgel
Adults and Children (age 4 and up): Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.