M’lis Vitamin B12 sublingual lozenges are the easiest and most affordable way to maintain the healthy functioning of your brain, nerve and blood cells. Vitamin B12 helps to stabilize the body’s red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen to the entire body. Vitamin B12 is known to insulate nerve cells and produce cell-restoring DNA to help your body build new, healthy cells. It also decreases the possibility of Vitamin B12 deficiency-related symptoms, such as: anemia, depression, lethargy, numbness of limbs, memory loss, and nerve and brain damage.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases energy, preventing fatigue and lethargy
- Improves mental capacity, reducing symptoms of mental fogginess and forgetfulness
- Helps prevent mood swings and depression
- Helps the body produce cell-restoring DNA
- Dispersed in free form, ready to combine with intrinsic factor
- Helps renew hair, skin and nail cells, leaving complexion younger and more replenished
Concentrated Formula Contains:
- B12 (as METHYLCOBALAMIN 2500 mcg) – A superior source of vitamin B12. Derived from nature, the key advantages of methylcobalamin over cyanacobalamin is that it; increases absorption, offers better retention in the tissues, and does not contain toxic cyanide.
- 1 lozenge daily should be placed under the tongue, and allowed to dissolve completely (approximately 30 seconds) before swallowing
- 1 lozenge daily will last: 60 days