M’lis Eye Serum is formulated with all-natural extracts, and proteins to help reduce puffiness, dark circles, bags and wrinkles, common around the eyes. These conditions are caused by a number of precursors: genetics, allergies, anemia, water retention, blood dilating medications, and more.
Features and Benefits:
- Decreases the visibility of blood vessels near the eyes
- Visibly reduces dark circles, puffiness and skin textures under the eyes
- Increases oxygenated blood flow to the eye area to decrease bluish discoloration and inflammation
- Stimulates the growth of healthy cells to keep skin looking replenished and youthful
- Improves micro circulation to prevent blood stagnation around the eyes
- Protects the skin against UV light and daily environmental buildup
- Prevents age spots and melanin formulation
- Moisturizes the skin to prevent the appearance of premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles
Concentrated Formula Contains:
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein – Skin conditioning agent that builds and maintains tissue.
- Shiitake Extract – Antibacterial/antimicrobial; skin-conditioning agent.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract – Anti-inflammatory astringent that removes dead cells; hydrates, tones and tightens the skin; and acts as a natural skin emollient that cools and softens the skin.
- Green Tea Extract – A powerful anti-aging, anti-inflammatory antioxidant; heals dry, damaged skin; diminishes age spots; and helps preserve the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Apple Stem Cells – Stimulates healthy cell renewal; protect skin stem cells.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – Used to banish dark circles under the eyes; lowers the filtration rate of capillaries and lessons blood flowing close to the skin’s surface.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapepetide -3 – Improves the skin’s elasticity, preventing fine lines and wrinkles; helpful for dry or sun-damaged skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapepetide -7 – An inti-inflammatory peptide that stimulates collagen, elastin and other proteins that reduce wrinkles, sagging and uneven skin tone.
- Gently apply a small drop of serum to the upper eyelid and below the eye, beginning from the inner corner of the eye and extending to the outer corner.
- Apply both morning and night. Can be used over or under makeup.