DHEA, produced in the adrenal glands, is the single-most abundant steroid in the human bloodstream. It is often called the “mother” or precursor hormone, because the body readily converts it on demand into active hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, cortisone and progesterone. DHEA declines with age more rapidly in both men and women beginning at the age of 20. This decline triggers aging and increased susceptibility to disease.
Note: One should not take DHEA unless they are over the age of 40 or have an auto-immune dissorder.
Features and Benefits:
- DHEA may be beneficial in preventing and treating diabetes, heart disease, obesity, cancer, auto immune diseases, AIDS, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, aging, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, PMS, menopausal symptoms and many age related diseases.
Concentrated Formula Contains:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) – 27 mg pure pharmaceutical grade quality per capsule, for antiaging, hormone balance, fatigue, and immune disorders
- Enzyme Hydrolyzed Amino Acids – Building blocks of protein nutrients derived from food that the body is unable to manufacture on its own
- Magnesium Sterate – Role in combating osteoporosis, component of every body cell (a co-factor of RNA/DNA)
- 1-2 capsules for women – 2-3 capsules for men
- once daily 2 capsules daily will last: 45 days
- 3 capsules daily will last: 22 days
Not a Vegan Product