Max Stress B from Premier Research Labs is a dietary supplement that contains live-source B vitamins to offer maximum liver, brain, energy and mood support.* The whole B-complex family of vitamins, especially folic acid and vitamin B12, are necessary for optimal health for you and your entire family. The B vitamins work together as a team, which is why it is generally recommended to take a supplement with the whole vitamin B-complex family, rather than individual, isolated B vitamins.
- Highly active, end-chain, B-vitamins derived from live sources for high cellular resonance*
- Other B vitamin products are typically synthetic with no cellular resonance*
- Supports immune system, liver, energy, brain, adrenals and mood balance*
- May support better mental clarity*
- Pure Vegan
Research suggests that natural sources of B vitamins may be the most beneficial especially in long term use. Completely natural-source B vitamins are available in Max Stress B derived from proprietary technology using special, healthy probiotic strains.
Servings (1/2 tsp.) per bottle: approx. 24
Each 1/2 teaspoon contains:
Thiamin 1.7mg (110%DV)
- (Vitamin B1, Thiamin Cocarboxylate)
Riboflavin 1.7mg (100%DV)
- (Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin 5 phosphate)
Niacin 25mg (125%DV)
- (Vitamin B3 as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 2.6mg (130%DV)
- (pyridoxal-5, pyridoxamine-5, phosphate)
Folate 417mcg (105%DV)
- (5-methyl; formyl tetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 6mcg (100%DV)
Biotin (D-biotin form) 300mcg (100%DV)
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 3mg (30%DV)
- (as pantetheine, pantothenic acid, pantetheine-mononucleotide, pantetheine-4-phosphate)
PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid) 15mg
Inositol (Inositol Hexanicotinate) 110mg
Proprietary Blend (2.5ml):
- Primary Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss.breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum)
- Enterococcus Species (faecais TH10, faecium)
- Lactobacillus Species (acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ss. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jagurti, plantarum)
- Streptococcus Therm.
Purified water, certified organic alcohol.
Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1/4 cup water of juice, 1 to 2 times daily. Shake gently before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.