- Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-On provides a number of unique features. The roller ball allows for product application without the need to use your hands also providing a nice massage for soft tissue wherever you apply product, and can be used in trigger point therapy.
- 3fl Good for planes or guests who are traveling
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore or injured muscles and joints
- Backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains
- Provides temporary relief and helps break the pain cycle by relieving pain through a method know as “Gate Control” or Gating.
- The active ingredient in Biofreeze is menthol. Biofreeze products are classified as topical analgesics, which work through a ‘counter irritant’ mechanism. This means that the menthol in Biofreeze creates a sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain. This process is known as ‘Gate Control Theory’, where nerve impulses from one stimulus block the nerves containing pain signals to the brain. Recent research also suggests that menthol may stimulate cold receptors in the skin that may help regulate pain as well.
- Place bio-freeze on needed area 5-10 minutes before massage is finished.
- Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever to the affected area not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Your experience will be temporary pain relief. May apply up to 4 times a day.
- Natural Pain Relief
- Applies easily and penetrates quickly
- Colorless (dye-free)
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Propylene glycol-free
- Effective skin conditioners
- Greaseless, non-staining with vanishing scent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- 3fl Airplane friendly