- Biofreeze 360° Spray delivers the #1 clinically recommended topical analgesic using the best spray technology on the market today—it works from any angle, even upside down.
- It’s often difficult for back pain sufferers and arthritic patients to get an even application of Biofreeze where they need it most. The 360? Spray makes applying Biofreeze much easier.
- Like all Biofreeze products, the Biofreeze 360? Spray is paraben-free, propylene glycol free and includes a proprietary herbal blend. Biofreeze 360 ? Spray is colorless, uses 10% menthol and is available in a 4 fluid ounce size.
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore or injured muscles and joints
- Backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains
- Provides temporary relief and helps break the pain cycle by relieving pain through a method know as “Gate Control” or Gating.
- The active ingredient in Biofreeze is menthol. Biofreeze products are classified as topical analgesics, which work through a ‘counter irritant’ mechanism. This means that the menthol in Biofreeze creates a sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain. This process is known as ‘Gate Control Theory’, where nerve impulses from one stimulus block the nerves containing pain signals to the brain. Recent research also suggests that menthol may stimulate cold receptors in the skin that may help regulate pain as well.
- Place bio-freeze on needed area 5-10 minutes before massage is finished.
- Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever to the affected area not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary
- Your experience will be temporary pain relief. May apply up to 4 times a day.
- Natural Pain Relief
- Applies easily and penetrates quickly
- Colorless (dye-free)
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Propylene glycol-free
- Effective skin conditioners
- Greaseless, non-staining with vanishing scent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- 3fl Airplane friendly